Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let me introduce myself

Hi readers.

My name is Jamie Fischer. I'm a fourth-year journalism student studying at the University of Regina. I'm a lit lover, a dog owner, and beginner photographer.

In this blog I'll share my stories with you. But, unlike Ink readers, you'll get the story from start to finish.

As I said earlier, I'm a student, so I'm always looking to learn. If you read, watch, or listen to something on this blog and know a way it could be improved, please do share your thoughts. I have no qualms about reading criticism, I'm here to learn.

So, my dear readers, now you know a little bit about me. I'm sure by the time this blog project is over you'll know much more, and hopefully I'll know a little about you.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment